Magico

pmcuk

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Kensington, London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Maybe - it's tempting. I'm in London and I do have a couple of aluminium cabinet projects on the go for 2-ways.

liongate

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 15, 2013
Stamford, UK
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I also went to the last one and had chance to chat with Alon. I won’t be able to make it this time sadly. It would be good to get a report from some one who is able to go and hear this top end system and the new Magico’s.

Reactions: hifinutt

pmcuk

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Kensington, London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Just got my ticket for Saturday. I'm very interested in aluminium enclosures. I like what I hear of Piega and am building some humble aluminium speakers myself.

Reactions: hifinutt

liongate

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 15, 2013
Stamford, UK
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Great. Look forward to hearing about your day and your impressions. I would like to hear some Piega‘s….certainly more affordable than Magico. But I admire Alon’s approach to his speaker design and engineering and how his speakers have evolved.

pmcuk

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Kensington, London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Unfortunately not. I can't walk long distances easily and the bus routes in London just don't go anywhere near that location - streets are too narrow. No handy tube stations either. By the time I'd faffed around looking for routes it was getting late and so I just abandoned it. I really wanted to go and hear the Magicos and discuss building aluminium cabinets. So the nearest I'll come is building my own aluminium cabinets. That's a whole other story. Making nice round holes for mid-bass units is beyond most tools. Needs workshop type equipment.

I'd like to hear some Piega speakers. At least some of them are "affordable". I like ribbon tweeters too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online