Twisted
Wammer
Oct 27, 2008
Hartford, Cheshire
AKA
Bob
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wharfedale-Mach-9-Speakers-1985-replaced-Wharfedale-E-70-Speakers-Mint-Cond-/151342924673?pt=UK_AudioVideoElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_HiFiSpeakers&hash=item233cbdc381

%24_57.JPG

These are basically the same as E-70's, but in a less chavvy cabinet.

tidywires

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 8, 2008
Cloughton N.Yorks
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Bob are you off work bored? Too many Wharfedale searches, these things don't send emails to you........

Another coffee soon? J

T

Ten80p

ooh how many stupid pointless crap waste of time posts can you make...sorry 'how much' just a dig at sad BLEEPS on here with absolutely no sense of humour. I think ya posts great and fun and uplifting. :)

SMEagol

Middle Earthed
Wammer Plus
Aug 13, 2008
Lancashire
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes Bob is correct. I've bought them as they are the finest speakers known to mankind, and, have lights.

old_school

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 8, 2011
London
AKA
Jay
ooh how many stupid pointless crap waste of time posts can you make...sorry 'how much' just a dig at sad BLEEPS on here with absolutely no sense of humour. I think ya posts great and fun and uplifting. :)
You really haven't worked it out yet. Keep trying.

Pierre The Bear

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 19, 2009
LEEDS
AKA
John
Oh please Mark stop being silly. Look at the headline of the post re chav speakers. Of course it was stupid pointless crap waste of time post, That's exactly what Bob intended.

Unless of course you were thinking of buying them Bob?

Mark, chill out mate. Try to join in and input some of your wam like knowledge and fun without being offended or offending. People will hound you when you post something "against" their taste but sit back and enjoy the ride. When they post something "against" your grain hey ho jump in mate.

istari knight

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 28, 2005
South downs
AKA
James
You are Dim_Span and I claim my five pounds.

joleyami

Warmer
Wammer
Jan 15, 2014
Cornwall
AKA
Mike
Awesome, Wharfedale Mach 9's.

They epitomise the 80's for me.

You could buy these out of the Marshall Ward catalogue, just after the underwear section, that none of us looked at :whistle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.