Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2010
Nottingham
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It beats me how, with literally hundreds of exhibitors in these vast hangers and side rooms, anyone gets themselves noticed apart from displaying something outrageous either in size or shape. I had always wanted to visit after following Munich HE online and went a few years ago and found the whole experience a bamboozling cacophony. Yes, the side rooms were better, but with little music playing of the type to which I would normally listen, one room sounded much like another. I could only stand it for for a couple of hours.

Warszawa

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Mar 12, 2013
UK
AKA
Joe
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've never been to a Hi-fi show, and the videos I've seen certainly don't sell me on the idea.

Hundreds of sweaty old men, packed like sardines, jabbering over the music and standing in front of the speakers, filming for their Youtube channel.

Not that the music is ever anything I could tolerate listening to for more than five minutes.

Munich is particularly bonkers. I watched a few minutes of Michael Fremer's video, walking between dozens of rooms featuring boutique brands you've never heard of, selling awful looking products in the tens or hundreds of thousands. I guess they only need to sell a dozen or two to some crazy rich Asians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online