New Hush Isolation Platforms

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am pleased to announce that RJC Audio are launching a new product range right here on HiFi Wigwam.

In addition to the already established Hush Isolation Platforms for Turntables, we now have Hush units for use under other vibration sensitive equipment. Valve amplifiers, pre amplifiers and phono stages benefit greatly from isolation from vibrations generated by footfall and lower frequency speaker output.

As a result, extraneous sources of vibration are brought to an absolute minimum. An ingeniously designed suspension system using carefully chosen high-tech materials effectively isolates your equipment from external fluctuations in the vertical, horizontal and rotational planes, leaving you free to enjoy your music the way the artist intended.

Designed to fit comfortably inside a standard 500mm rack, the new Hush Isolation Platforms measure 495mm x 415mm x 110mm with a useable suspended top plate of 445mm by 365mm. If your equipment's feet fit inside this top plate, the Hush platform can accommodate overhang of the equipment casework.

Oak

DSCF0224.jpg by BobC44, on Flickr

DSCF0225.jpg by BobC44, on Flickr

Cherry

DSCF0233.jpg by BobC44, on Flickr

DSCF0234.jpg by BobC44, on Flickr

DSCF0236.jpg by BobC44, on Flickr

Longer Monoblock amplifiers are also catered for with a new design that measures 580mm x 275mm with a useable suspended top plate of 530mm x 225mm, accommodating; Audio Note, Ming Da and Icon Audio offerings amongst others.

Monoblock

Shown in Cherry with additional custom lipping around top plate.

DSCF0084.jpg by BobC44, on Flickr

Custom versions of all Hush Isolation Platforms are available for larger equipment, please contact me for details.

All of the above are available in both Oak and Cherry with an option to order in American Black Walnut . Finished in a durable satin lacquer and complete with adjustable brass feet, the new Hush isolation Platforms are excellent value for money.

For the month of November only, members of HiFi Wigwam can enjoy a 10% reduction on retail price and a 10 day money back guarantee if not entirely satisfied (not including all p+p costs).

Prices

Hush Isolation Platforms 495mm x 415mm in Oak or Cherry:

Equipment less than 15Kg - £490 + £25 p+p, 10% discount means you pay £460

Equipment between 15Kg and 25Kg - £525 + £25 p+p, 10% discount means you pay £495

Equipment between 25Kg and 40Kg - £550 + £25 p+p, 10% discount means you pay £515

Buy any 2 of the above and P+P will be free in addition to the 10% discount.

Custom Options

Add £50 for American Black Walnut option.

Add £50 for additional custom lipping

Please allow 10 working days for delivery of standard units and up to 20 working days for delivery of custom options.

Monoblock

Equipment between 25Kg and 40Kg per monoblock - £1250 + £25 p+p, 10% discount means you pay £1140 per pair.

Custom Options

Add £75 for American Black Walnut option.

Add £75 for additional custom lipping

Please allow 20 working days for delivery of all monoblock options. One pair in Cherry with custom lipping is available for 10 working day delivery.

For delivery price outside UK mainland, please contact me for a quote. All payments via Bank Tx or Paypal Gift (fee paid).

Please place your orders via PM on HiFi Wigwam and not via RJCaudio.co.uk.

If you want to experience the true joy that only an atmosphere of quiet can bring to your music, the Hush Isolation Platform is unbeatable.

What my customers have been saying:

Steve - Icon Audio MkII pre

"I have to say the improvement is marked to say the least tighter more articulate bass (just what it needed) & sounds really open & sweet very nice indeed, Since then I have tried the pre with it & without it & the improvement is clear even my Wife can hear it:shock:"

Sam - Unison Research S9

"Bob - thanks for delivering and setting up my Hush Platforms today. They make a huge difference - great having the amp on one, really sounds stunning. Looks great too. I am a very happy customer. :^"

• Upvote
Reactions: The Strat

lee1975

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 17, 2010
Nottingham, England
AKA
Lee
Bob, As a guy who likes the look of some nice timber they look superb and very good quality. I am sure they sound great too. Good luck.

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
[h=2]Special Offer - One off Custom Hush unit[/h]

The
custom

Hush
seen below with solid Oak frame, Olive Ash top, Indian Rosewood lipping, 4 adjustable oak feet and constrained layer damping is for sale . Will accept equipment (Valve amps, CDP, TTs, Phono Stage etc) from 12Kg to 40Kg, price dependent on weight , £535 to £685 inc P+P, that's a £100 price reduction. PM me on this one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/oddbod/8099156466/

custom hush.jpg
http://www.flickr.com/photos/oddbod/8099156466/by
http://www.flickr.com/people/oddbod/BobC44
http://www.flickr.com/people/oddbod/, on Flickr

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
New Hush Platform designed for use under suspended turntables due soon, watch this space for details.

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This offer for Wammers, 10% off, is being held open until end December. Place an order now before the New Year, pay in January.

Kind Regards

Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles