Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck fully loaded SWAP SPEAKERS

Neil67

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Grimsby
AKA
Neil
Will swap/deal px speakers, big Tannoys preferred but try me ?

It's with a heavy heart I list my Nottingham Analogue Spacedeck, it is around 10 years old and in mint condition, Rega RB900 with Cardas Incognito silver re-wire kit Inc phono leads and a rare Teishin crocodile ground clip. New belt and oil, Wave Mechanic speed box, acrylic platter cover and a nice Ringmat developments 330 mat (£65). 

Now has brand new Ortofon quintet red MC.

Baseboard is also in very nice condition.

Recent service and belt.

Speed is rock solid with the wave Mechanic and the motor is quiet and behaves perfectly with manual stop/start.

Platter is true and without the belt spins forever lol.

Going in a completely different direction music reproduction wise, swore I'd never sell this and will probably regret it !

Be kind, it's my baby ! Good home wanted

Needless to say it sounds sublime.

Don't have the original box so pick up when Covid allows is a must. Wouldn't ship it anyway, too precious.

Located Grimsby

Asking £2000 

Cash or bank transfer please.

Thanks.

IMG_20200521_192933848_compress33.jpg

IMG_20200521_192939784_compress8.jpg

IMG_20200522_073154566_compress58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tristan

Lurker Extraordinaire
Wammer
Mar 17, 2014
Leeds
AKA
Slartibartfast
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think your arm is an RB900. It's certainly not an RB300. 

HTH

Neil67

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Grimsby
AKA
Neil
Bump, looking for an Audio Note amplifier, OTO etc if anyone is interested in a trade ?

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is a tidy front with a few tasty trimmings thrown in (the Wave Mechanic must have been £500+). Nottingham Analogue always seemed to be coming from the right direction  with their designs but one never came my way. Their upgrade path always seemed sensible to me and financially doable unlike another manufacturer I could mention.

I dont know what these go for so can't comment on the value.

It would be a solid upgrade from the likes of a Rega 3 , Project, and be very expensive to beat. Could provide years of troublefree service for someone.

Seller will accept an offer..there's a green light for you!

Good luck Neil (seems like a nice chap)

Jack

Mark.A.

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 11, 2018
Scotland
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As a previous Nottingham Analogue Ace Spacedeck owner, I can absolutely Highly Recommend this Turntable for sale.

Customer service.  Penny at Nottingham Analogue is very nice to talk to regarding advice etc.

Also when you hold the Platter of a Nottingham Analogue Turntable, you will see just how good the Engineering
side of things are, the bearing, motor, belt etc.  All Top Quality  :^

This is a Turntable for life, that i can Guarantee, set it up once,  forget about it and enjoy the music it reproduces.  

Only Maintenance  is to check and change the Bearing Oil say once every 2 years depending on usage.

I recall from memory talking to Penny over the phone, she said one of their Turntables came in for a service one time, it was over 25 years old and never looked at.  

It only needed an oil change and a new belt, Job done!

I for one may just return to Nottingham Analogue one day,  as i miss my Ace Spacedeck   :(

@Neil67 Good luck with sale bud  :)

Reactions: hiesteem

Neil67

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Grimsby
AKA
Neil
Totally agree with the kind comments above, Nottingham Analogue are an excellent company to deal with and the Spacedeck is indeed a superbly engineered marvel of a turntable, fuss free and a pleasure to use.

Truly regretful sale but it's a shame for it to sit unused.

Reactions: hiesteem

bhope58122

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 18, 2020
Shrewsbury
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi, would you sell without the Arm and Cartridge? Or is it all or nothing? I totally understand if so. 

I've recently purchased a Audiomods 6 and OC9XSL which I would use on it should I go for yours. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles