Robins big summer bake off

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm holding my annual bake off sat 6th august, 12.00 till late, I put this up on my facebook page about 2 weeks ago,so my exwammer mates could see it

I have 3 systems running in previous years,but my wifes fancy dress hobby has taken over the bedroom,so will be just two rooms/systems this year.

Room for 12, and 12 have already expressed an interest, but some have to yet confirm they can make it, to its straight on the subs bench for any more interested in attending, any newbys will go to the top of the subs bench, those who have signed up are

Dean,steve, Rick,Bourney ( to confirm) Pete,Darren,Lee,Jag,Lionel, Jim (to confirm) Chris (to confirm) Anthony(to confirm)

Dean and Steve are stopping over night, plus Jim if he confirms

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
your top of the list mate, but you got to bring ginger cake

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
only just seen this & would have loved to come mate but back from holiday late Friday and the 6th is son's birthday with #1 daughter flying on for the day

why do I think that this will cost me a meal out?  :roll:

SMEagol

Middle Earthed
Wammer Plus
Aug 13, 2008
Lancashire
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sadly I'm birding it up* that weekend Double LOL!  :D  Thanks as ever Robin. I'll miss the cake and company.

(*shes actually very classy)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bourney

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 28, 2006
stoke on trent
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Rob, we've had to move my missus birthday celebrations back to that weekend so I'll have to drop out I'm afraid. Sorry mate. Hopefully I've given enough notice so that someone with equal style and wit as myself can be found to replace me ?

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Any new wammers in the Yorkshire area, or else where like to attend ? a couple more have signed up from face book 

• Upvote
Reactions: yeti2

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi guys, every one that has put their name down is welcome to attend, starting at 12.00ish, I will be supplying some great pork pies from my local butcher, plus assorted nibbles, there's a  Indian takeaway across the road, does great pizzas too, for those who fancy food later in the day, those of you that have not been to my place before and need my address please drop me a pm

see you sat Guys

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Always room for a old mate, hope to see you sat

• Upvote
Reactions: yeti2

take5

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 17, 2008
lancs
AKA
brian
Have a good one guys.

I hope the sun shines for you Robin, so that you can get all 3 of the YM out onto the back patio, out of harms way.

Hopefully the small version won't frighten the neighbours, with his nodding, out of time extravaganza. And that the funny one, (who isn't from Hull ) forgets to bring his " music"

I'll be thinking of you all and sending good vibes.

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers Brian, weathers looking good, could all please note not to park in front of my next door neighbours house please as they have two cars and need the space, thanks guys

rmsshipbroker

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2012
Yorkshire
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Have a good one guys.

I hope the sun shines for you Robin, so that you can get all 3 of the YM out onto the back patio, out of harms way.

Hopefully the small version won't frighten the neighbours, with his nodding, out of time extravaganza. And that the funny one, (who isn't from Hull ) forgets to bring his " music"

I'll be thinking of you all and sending good vibes.
I'll have you know the medical scientists are very excited, muttering something about finding a new syndrome........

We'll play some cheesy sax jazz in your absence. :p

cbc42cb4184429ac088985e9711f0c89.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online