rotel

Marco

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 18, 2005
Wrexham, North Wales
Steve Toy wrote:

I mean, I couldn't give a toss if someone slagged offmy kit the day before or after I bought it, or at any time since. In fact, I welcome constructive comments about my kit and evenact upon them where appropriate. Folks should refrain from getting anal and het up about theirmaterial purchases. Hi-fi exists to do a job...
I also agree 100% with that!

'Precious' is an excellent term to describe those who act like sissies and big girls blouseswhen someone slags their kit
biggrin.png

Why give a shit?Hi-fi components arejust inanimate objects; they don't have feelings!

And your hi-fi system is precisely that: YOURS - soif you think ithits the spot then fuck what anyone else says. I'm afraid, as far is this is concerned;I can't understand any alternative mentality.

Some people must have very delicate sensibilities!

Marco.

G

Yer see now you started its hard to stop isn't it. Revel Salons 18 mths old metallic black with walnut sides £7500 grand. I'm thinking about it:pAny way sell your Rega and go for the unico and the Dali Ikon6 and be done with it man. So the baby has to stay on Farleys rusks for an extra 12 mths. It will do her good:D

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

Yer see now you started its hard to stop isn't it. Revel Salons 18 mths old

metallic black with walnut sides £7500 grand. I'm thinking about it:pAny way sell your Rega and go for the unico and the Dali Ikon6 and be done with it man. So the baby has to stay on Farleys rusks for an extra 12 mths. It will do her good:D
It's impossible isn't it. I have become obsessed.

Mind you, I haven't got the same pronlems as you mate. I am worried about a couple of grand....but £7.5k:shock:

hahhahahhaa!! explain that one to the Mrs.
tongue.png

G

I couldn't just slip them in. I'd reckon she'd notice

salon_br_lo.jpg

:raoflmfao::raoflmfao:
tease.gif.a6e550ff9c07be38d7cbd4260be35dc9.gif

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
They are lovely looking speakers. Still ACT 1 money at that end. Have you auditioned either?

G

Look son of David Price ,beauty is in the eye of the beholder . Just look at your Yanmmy's:D

yoda900

Wammer Plus
Sep 20, 2005
Cheshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Duvet are those from the chap in Londinium moving back to the colonies.

Second thoughts eh

Go on you know you want to............... but not without listening I hope

Happy Crimbo shopping :dude:

G

Yes thats what he says he's doing but i bet the fecker still living here in a years time. The old i'm upping sticks routine.

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

Look son of David Price ,beauty is in the eye of the beholder . Just look at your Yanmmy's:D
NoNo Beauty is in the eye of the Beer holder.

These will always devide opinion as they are not standard boxy boxes. And they have an element of style about them. And we all have diffeent opinions on what is good style and what isn't.

One thing you will find of course is that I am always right on matters of style.

The wood on these is very now. Of course that may make them look quite dated in a year or two.

yoda900

Wammer Plus
Sep 20, 2005
Cheshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Don't forget to change those side panels to the silver ones to contrast the black. they'll look like you paid £15 K A bargain really. Go on my son you know you want to
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif

G

Head on they actually dont look that big or cumbersome but from the side the obvious" Does my arse look big in this" question arises

Re sized the piccie that other one was enormous

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
yoda900 wrote:

Don't forget to change those side panels to the silver ones to contrast the black. they'll look like you paid £15 K A bargain really. Go on my son you know you want to
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif
Having had another look at those side panels I have to agree.

They remind me of a rubber edged formica folding table we used to take camping in the 70's.

Perhaps regular trips to flea markets will allow yout to keep the speakers up to date.

13_before_B.jpg

allrun.gif.2dcd1cfcd00feccff4530e9a308ebccd.gif

G

bommer wrote:

oi you lot of old bastard's stop hijacking my thread:D:D:D
You ain't gonna change from MF . Anthony Michaelson hasgot you by the bollox. You are pipe and slippers man and be proud of it. The only question is do you like your golden virginia ready rubbed:pOr do you prefer some rough shag instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles