SOLD Technics 100C with Ortofon 2M Blue - in superb condition.

SOLD

SiT4

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 7, 2015
Technics 100C only a few months old in lovely condition, with lid, boxed with instructions.
With Ortofon 2M Blue mounted on Technics headshell. Approx 100 hours on the Blue

Technics 100C complete with Blue £ 600

Ortofon Blue without headshell £ 100

These really are superb decks offering fantastic value for money and from listening tests is up there with the 1210GR in terms of SQ (even if the build is not quite the same). If you fancied the 1500C but without the unnecessary phono stage but useful auto lift then this is the deck for you.

Technics 100C best.jpg Technics 100C best.jpg Ortofon 2M Blue with colour.jpg Ortofon 2M blue stylus close.jpg Technics 100C Top.jpg Technics 100C Lid.jpg Technics 100C box.jpg Ortofon 2M blue stylus.jpg

BarefootGuy

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 10, 2021
Yes it does ! I am also happy to sell the deck on its own without the cart for £520
Yes, you're making an attractive offer on this nice deck. Am tempted myself, but wanted to link in a fellow Wammer who was considering switching to a new deck with an autolift, just in case he is interested.

Reactions: SiT4

Bstooks

New Wammer
Sep 16, 2022
Chattanooga TN
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Was thinking of getting this turntable but in silver, just curious, what is making you sell? Any opinions on the turntable would be helpful

SiT4

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 7, 2015
Hi Bstooks,

To answer the question. I got the deck to compare against a 1210 GR and modded 1210. While i felt the SQ was impressive and definitely up there with a GR in the end I preferred the feel of the my old deck. Apart from that its a seriously impressive and package and has auto lift to boot. It was definitely a close run thing.

Are you interested in buying my deck ?

SiT4

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 7, 2015
Also if i was starting from scratch i would have no problems taking one of these decks over the competition.

Bstooks

New Wammer
Sep 16, 2022
Chattanooga TN
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Hi Bstooks,

To answer the question. I got the deck to compare against a 1210 GR and modded 1210. While i felt the SQ was impressive and definitely up there with a GR in the end I preferred the feel of the my old deck. Apart from that its a seriously impressive and package and has auto lift to boot. It was definitely a close run thing.

Are you interested in buying my deck ?
No sorry, I just wanted some feedback from someone who owned one. I really appreciate your input. I am still looking around. Thanks again and good luck on the sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online