The Wigwam Show Raffle 2016

crimsondonkey

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2008
Big up to the raffle ticket sellers who gave their time and worked so hard to sell so many ticket on the day. Brilliant effort and really really appreciated. Mickyricky stayed at the front desk most of the day and nabbed everyone as they walked in; Jesse and Mickbald did a great job going room to room to chase people to buy tickets; hearingisbelieving, batteredhaggis, sunbeamgls, and orangeart all sold tickets from their rooms. Also extra thanks from me for all the help in running the raffle itself and sorting and organising whilst I blithered about shouting numbers from the stage.

I'm sure you'll join me in giving them a big thank you for all their effort and hard work :notworthy:

funny-cat-pics-internet-high-five.jpg

Mickyricky

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 28, 2013
Stockton On Tees
AKA
Micky
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I won the book on the Redcar Jazz Club - thank you to whoever donated it. I did wonder what I'd won when I picked it up. But I had a good look through it when I got home yesterday and its a great read, full of really interesting and excellent photographs......
:^

I'm glad that you enjoyed the book and I'm pleased that it went to a genuine music lover who has taken the time to read it.

The title is perhaps a bit misleading as there are more articles about Rock and blues bands than jazz.

If anyone is interested in either reading more about the books content or possibly wishing to purchase a copy log on to

www.redcarjazzclubmedia.com

Regards Micky

gintonic

Noise, distortion & faff
Wammer Plus
Apr 25, 2012
no where
AKA
simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
:^ I'm glad that you enjoyed the book and I'm pleased that it went to a genuine music lover who has taken the time to read it.

The title is perhaps a bit misleading as there are more articles about Rock and blues bands than jazz.

If anyone is interested in either reading more about the books content or possibly wishing to purchase a copy log on to

www.redcarjazzclubmedia.com

Regards Micky
Cheers Micky :^

crimsondonkey

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2008
Received a nice note of thanks from the Mind community fund raising team this morning -

Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for sending this through! That’s such an incredible total – it’s made my morning! It will make a huge difference to us (I’ve attached some ideas about how) and it’s also just a massive credit to how well you have championed Mind to your community – thank you so much.

And thank you for sending the t-shirt donation through too, that’s perfect.

That would be amazing to have your support again next year – please do stay in touch and if there’s anything at all we can help with just let me know.

For the time being I’ll get a thank you out to you in the post, as a small token of our massive appreciation.

All the best,

The info referred to on the difference that the Wigwam's fundraising will make -

Mind_infographic_Jan14.jpg

cobbler

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 19, 2009
Northants
AKA
Pete
Great work Wayne. I love the raffle, it's fun, eclectic and would never happen at a professional show.

I really wanted that chopping board from Bob :notworthy:

crimsondonkey

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2008
Great work Wayne. I love the raffle, it's fun, eclectic and would never happen at a professional show.I really wanted that chopping board from Bob :notworthy:
We all did mate, we all did.

And the pie.

wizmax

"Inestimable" Reel to Reel expert
Wammer Plus
Sep 11, 2010
Hayling Island
AKA
Robin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Wayne and team for the fantastic effort and large donation to MIND, I shall spend a large portion of this weekend reading the copies of HiFi Plus I won, first time I have ever won anything in a raffle. It was so right that the only thing that Wammers were unable to get working on Sunday was the radio mic, but who needed it?

JVS

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 28, 2009
Ilford, Essex
AKA
Jim
Thanks Wayne and team for the fantastic effort and large donation to MIND, I shall spend a large portion of this weekend reading the copies of HiFi Plus I won, first time I have ever won anything in a raffle. It was so right that the only thing that Wammers were unable to get working on Sunday was the radio mic, but who needed it?
You made a decent contribution yourself Robin, with the massive pie order :^

Hope your colleagues are enjoying them :)

Hap Hazzard

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
What an awesome amount of money raised. All contributors and organisers should be proud of themselves.

Thanks mvj for the speakers you donated and I took home. :^

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes Wayne has done a fabulous job , great idea to put the sellers in T shirts and spread them around , everybody must have been totally aware that there was a raffle , we had lots of returning guests come to the welcome/reception desk asking for raffle info.

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd
HiFi Trade
Jan 21, 2014
Warwick (ish)
AKA
Stefan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes brilliant job. I reckon we were the last room on the natural trail round the and everyone had a ticket by then already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.