Update on the Emotion

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
Their PR does let them down somewhat!
if they are only half as good as AK says ;)then one set of speakers doing the rounds of the mags for review should sell a lot of speakers
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif

Polarbear

Old bear
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2005
AKA
PB
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yeah, its as simple as that.

The sound quality will sell a certain amount of speakers. I have spoken to a few on email who have since purchased them.

Backing them up with rag erviews would certainly make a difference,

PB

G

Polarbear wrote:

Yeah, its as simple as that.The sound quality will sell a certain amount of speakers. I have spoken to a few on email who have since purchased them.

PB
but as we all know, mags are biased, and art haven't done enough advertising yet
rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif

Polarbear

Old bear
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2005
AKA
PB
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
analoguekid wrote:

Polarbear wrote:
Yeah, its as simple as that.The sound quality will sell a certain amount of speakers. I have spoken to a few on email who have since purchased them.

PB
but as we all know, mags are biased, and art haven't done enough advertising yet
rolleyes.gif.fd85f9fd5d171988ef004a59c04642db.gif
Maybe, but it increases public awareness.

G

yeah, but the British press seem more interested in obscure foreign brands, that may or may not have a proper disti netwrok in this country, rather than support home grown companies, I agree the exposure would be good, but who would review them with no bias or preconceived ideas, I can't think of one UK based Journalist, that I would allow to review my product, if I were in the business.

G

Effem wrote:

Couldn't agree more Paul, sad to say
sad.png
yeah Frank, i'd say your two reviews were a bit of a double edged sword, Word of Mouth is still the most trusted form of advertising, would you listen to your peers, or some reviewer who is paid to say what they do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online