Super Wammer Plus
Wammer
Oct 15, 2005
Farnham
AKA
Tony
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is an early 90’s version in black ash with the shoebox power supply. The turntable is in very good mechanical and electronic order. There are general small marks on the plinth and PSU. The lid has fine polishing marks commensurate with its age. The PSU has been checked for voltage output. The ‘Plus’ part is that the turntable is fitted with the optional Reference platter (polycarbonate) and bearing.

The arm is an early production Audionote Arm3, fully silver wired. The output lead is AN 27 strand AN-Vx and this is fitted with AN silver phono plugs. The armboard is a bespoke titanium item, replacing the standard aluminium one.

The cartridge is an Audionote IQ3 which has had little use since installation several years ago. It is probably just about run in.

The turntable is supplied with a new belt and belt tool

I am posting this for a friend and will forward his contact details via PM when requested. The turntable is in Liss in Hampshire.

Price is £2350 ono

UK sale only and delivery can be discussed at time of purchase.

Ozo6IuN.jpg

tDaZWL4.jpg

cJN7x7r.jpg

QAUNHAR.jpg

1BKIB6J.jpg

EHEQjnn.jpg

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A rare chance to enjoy one of the big-hitter superdecks of the 90's. Stunning authority, dynamics and musicality - I've owned one for most of the last 30 years and can't imagine ever changing it again for anything other than a full-blown Reference (if my lottery numbers come up!) The Ref platter & bearing are a worthwhile and desirable upgrade too.

Oh, and Tony's a gent and very knowledgeable about these decks so you're in good hands. GLWS, Tony

Tony Whittle

Super Wammer Plus
Wammer
Oct 15, 2005
Farnham
AKA
Tony
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A rare chance to enjoy one of the big-hitter superdecks of the 90's. Stunning authority, dynamics and musicality - I've owned one for most of the last 30 years and can't imagine ever changing it again for anything other than a full-blown Reference (if my lottery numbers come up!) The Ref platter & bearing are a worthwhile and desirable upgrade too.

Oh, and Tony's a gent and very knowledgeable about these decks so you're in good hands. GLWS, Tony
Cheers Jules!

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That’s a hell of a lot of deck for the money. Seems a bargain. If I didn’t already own a very good deck then I would buy this. GLWS

Reactions: chezi

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Oh lordy. Get thee away from me, evil temptation :ROFLMAO: The only reason I sold my last Voyd many years back was a lack of wall shelf and a need for finances at the time. Still regret it.

Worth mentioning that Simon (@sjs) is very much 'in the know' about Voyd power supplies if needed. They're relatively straightforward anyway, so no need for concern.

Mods try not to comment on sales threads, but I have to say this is a seriously good price for what many consider still pretty much an absolute benchmark for vinyl replay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online