Wammer
Wammer
Apr 4, 2006
Chiavenna
AKA
Sheva
Emma Royd wrote:

PeteVid wrote:
As a Charlton fan I would urge Charlton to take that £17M. Spend £10m keep £7M ( we are a well run club)and prepare for promotion next season. Division 2 (as I call it still) ain't so bad. Games are normally on a Saturday which is what season ticket holders like and we win more often. Know your place is what I say!Re Curbs, how often do you see a player or manager grow with a club, gain success and then when they move on ( with ego slightly enhanced) they can't replicate that success with their new employer. It happens in life too.
West Ham have offered 18mill today for Bent and Charlton have rightly turned it down.

It would be totalstupidityto let Bent go now,without him we are down,with him we may stay up.

And to sell him to a relegation rival
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
But even with him, there's probably still a greater than 50% chance of relegation. And how much could you get in the summer, maybe 10-12 top whack.

PeteVid

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
South East London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In the long run we ain't gonna hold on to Bent.

If we can beat Bolton tonight we'll go above West Ham and will be on equal point with Wigan. This would be a good psychological boost. Big 'if' though.

Emma Royd

Super Wammer Plus
Wammer
May 10, 2006
Dartford
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
PeteVid wrote:

In the long run we ain't gonna hold on to Bent.If we can beat Bolton tonight we'll go above West Ham and will be on equal point with Wigan. This would be a good psychological boost. Big 'if' though.
Point will do Pete,settle for that now,then kick Chelsea's ass saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.