Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Only space for 1 pair of floor standers, so offering these Wilmslow Classic's. The Art Modern 8's have taken their spot in the rota.

The cabinets look professionally made, chamfered corners and Mahogany veneer. Well finished however they're not new and have a few marks through age.
255 x 255x 915

Volt 8" BM 220.2 mid bass and Scanspeak D2905/5000 a well regarded combination.
Hovland upgraded cross-overs with Bi-wired connectors.

Front ported they've been immune to distance from the rear wall.

The nearest sounding commercial speaker I've had at home was ATC20's.Easier to drive with a ported design.
IMO neutral sounding speakers, nothing is highlighted, they reproduce what they're given

There's still a classic kit with ribbon tweeter, fully assembled @£2472.

I'm asking £600 collected from Derbyshire. I've had favourable dealings with Jack and his Wam taxi too.

(The Volt woofers are £250 each, tweeters £110 each)

https://wilmslowaudio.co.uk/classiq...-kit-with-veneered-built-finished-cabs-fbmt4t
IMG_0330.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: vinyl4ever

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ive heard these at Mark's when I dropped the Arts off and we all know Mark is a judge and doesn't entertain rubbish - so for the money these could be just the ticket for someone. It took Speedracer's well regarded Art Modernes to dislodge them from Mark's excellent system.

They could be involved in my next Wam Taxi for a buyer in my normal corridor (A34/M40/M6/M1 etc).
Jack NSM

divedeepdog

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Thanks Jack, it’s space constraints as you saw😉

I’m open to offers if I’m a it off on price DIY is always a bit difficult. Judged on driver compliment as well as SQ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online