Wammer
Wammer
Mar 23, 2014
Brighouse Yorkshire
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for Today Robin , a great day of music sounding superb on your lovely system & as always so nice to banter & hear new music with like minded people , can't think of a nicer way to spend the day , Happy Birthday Mate 🎶🎂👍

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not a clue why I get two pics the same

belloire

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
West Yorkshire, UK
AKA
Darren
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
cheers once again Robin, lovely to visit, and was great to see everyone again. Your system sounds better than i've heard it before. those speakers really work in your room now.
more than enough cake to go round, i was surprised Dean didn't detect it on his cakedar.

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers Darren, Dean seems to be out of hifi gang at present,

Reactions: MVJ

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Great time at Robins today thanks mate, Good tunes so yet more expenses (thanks Dave aejoker) Some nice looking grub but I had to resist Everyone else looked to enjoy it though.

Robins system is sounding very nice probably the best ever in his room. Nice to meet some familiar faces and some new ones as it has been quite a while since the last one but it's given me the urge to have another bakeoff myself trouble is my "Octoberfest bakeoffs" were always on the first weekend in Oct but now the show is on that weekend🙄Bugger need a rethink!!!!
Curries at the ready Steve 😁

Reactions: robin and MVJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.