Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
OK if I turn up Col?
course it is, more than welcome, I thought you had fallen of the edge of the world.

as its getting close, (just got back from a few days in Edinburgh) I had better start thinking about food and stuff. You will doubtless be pleased to know while away I bought a CD boxset of bagpipe music for you delight and edification

If you want a system in the telly room, feel free to bring stuff, I will sort of be ready (ish) from about 10 to 10-30. If you can not be arsed to bring kit, please bring music, I know most of mine. That excludes any thing by Miles belonging to any one called Dean.

does any one need my address and mobile number, or do you all still have them? 

Last edited by a moderator:

dudywoxer

Looking for a bigger stirring stick
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will pm the details out later today, got a pile of ''work'' related stuff do sort first. eeghh  need to rinse my mouth out now

dudywoxer

Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have pm'd my address etc to all and sundry either here or elsewhere, if you need any more info let me know
looking forward to insulting you all in person on saturday

dudywoxer

Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
after 2 ish it will be fine, got a blasted blood pressure strapped to me till then

G

Bugger I didn't make it then :-(.

Hope you guys had a good do, pictures?

Spider

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Mar 30, 2015
Chesterfield
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Thanks Colin for a great day.

main system sounded lovely playing a selection of records supplied by Micky.

great to see everyone. 

👍

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for another great day out Colin and Mags. As usual it's been a blast and I'm home well fed and chilled. 

Great also to catch up with the usual suspects.

See you all again soon.

Reactions: Spider

occasional thinker

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 11, 2009
Steel City
AKA
Dave
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Many thanks Col and Mags, a very pleasant day. Good to see the usual suspects again. The second system didn't get much listening - I even managed to play some bagpipe tunes (Treacherous Orchestra) and some Indo-Jazz Fusions without getting thrown off.

dudywoxer

Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
sunny scunny
AKA
colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks to everyone for coming, it was an enjoyable day. Hard to beat a bit of banter, piss take and new music (to me), other than the bloody bagpipes. Having spent last week in Edinburgh I had heard enough screetchy squirly till next years trip. Don't recall seeing a camera in action, so maybe pictures will not be forthcoming. That may be as well, a heard of wammers sat around in the kitchen, with both feet in the trough is not a particularly photogenic experience. 

Mickyricky

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 28, 2013
Stockton On Tees
AKA
Micky
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Col/Mags for a great day..enjoyed myself! It was good to see everyone again..Chilli etc was sumptuous,first time I have known a quiet kitchen whilst everyone was munching ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online