ATTENTION Show Spreadsheet Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnG

New Wammer
Aug 12, 2018
Hello Apologies for my late update.

I will not be requiring a room to exhibit this year.

Can the exhibitors list be amended and my Room made available for another.

I am now supporting the show with another group who already have their place on the exhibitors list, they will have some of my kit being used in their system.

There is a good possibility I will be involved in the Room, so I will be able to get out and about and meet a few exhibitors.    

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello Apologies for my late update.

I will not be requiring a room to exhibit this year.

Can the exhibitors list be amended and my Room made available for another.

I am now supporting the show with another group who already have their place on the exhibitors list, they will have some of my kit being used in their system.

There is a good possibility I will be involved in the Room, so I will be able to get out and about and meet a few exhibitors.    
we will sort it, thanks for letting us know

bornin50

Wammer
New Wammer
May 16, 2009
, ,
Hi Colin,

the gods are smiling upon you (the mods however are still as grumpy as ever ;)  )

so 18 it is, you haven't asked for a twin - do you need this also? 

kind regards, Paul
Thanks Paul,  apologies to the mods!  ;)

Tony/funkpig and I will be co-exhibitors.   He lives nearby so is not staying overnight.  

Double room is fine for me and Janet (Mrs bornin50).

Regards

Colin

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Paul,  apologies to the mods!  ;)

Tony/funkpig and I will be co-exhibitors.   He lives nearby so is not staying overnight.  

Double room is fine for me and Janet (Mrs bornin50).

Regards

Colin
do you mean a double room for exhibiting?

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
18 is advised as a twin only, we can ask the hotel but it might now happen OR room 9 (opposite) is a double? which do you prefer?

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Whichever one has the mirrored ceiling, jacuzzi & shackle rings.

:sofa:

• Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

Pigmy Pony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2020
Chorley
AKA
Steve Callaghan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
New to this forum (in fact my first post!), so just finding my way round here. Though a regular on AoS, where my lack of knowledge on just about everything is well known. 

I have put myself down as an exhibitor at Kegworth, but I've no idea what happens next! Am I on an official list, what does the hotel stay cost, and who would I pay? Just need to know whether it's worth bringing a change of underpants and socks  ;-)

Edit: Just noticed this is showing my actual name, rather than my user name (Pigmy Pony). Don't suppose it matters really

Last edited by a moderator:

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
New to this forum (in fact my first post!), so just finding my way round here. Though a regular on AoS, where my lack of knowledge on just about everything is well known. 

I have put myself down as an exhibitor at Kegworth, but I've no idea what happens next! Am I on an official list, what does the hotel stay cost, and who would I pay? Just need to know whether it's worth bringing a change of underpants and socks  ;-)

Edit: Just noticed this is showing my actual name, rather than my user name (Pigmy Pony). Don't suppose it matters really
Further down there is a thread marked  For Newbies which will answer most if not all your questions. Give it a read then either post there for any details you need further answers for .

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

actually your names are the wrong way round (look at Bencat/Andrew above), maybe a mod can fix? @Bazzer ?

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The entire forum ground to a halt to sort this out ASAP, time and space continuum was being compromised .

Sarcasm mode - (off) , Welcome to the The Wam Steve  :)  

• Haha
Reactions: Maverick

Torac Audio

New Wammer
Feb 10, 2020
Hi,

I have read the thread for 'newbies', would I be able to get or share an exhibitor room. I make homemade Planar drivers and headphones. I was told to post here but I'm unsure of the exact process or price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eddie-baby

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi,

I have read the thread for 'newbies', would I be able to get or share an exhibitor room. I make homemade Planar drivers and headphones. I was told to post here but I'm unsure of the exact process or price.
are you the guy who asked Stefan? if so we can add you if you make a decision today please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.