Wammer
New Wammer
Sep 23, 2014
London
AKA
Raja
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've upgraded my mains conditioner to one with Schuko sockets so I'm selling my UK mains cables (and old conditioner in a separate post).

All cables have been purchased new from Clearer Audio and are fitted with the Furutech FI-UK Mains Plug. The cables are fitted with either 13A or 5A high-quality Bussmann fuses. I can switch the fuse between 5A and 13A if required as I have spares supplied by Clearer Audio. 13A will be fine and provide the best sound quality for equipment with a built-in fuse. Check the manual or have a look near the IEC socket as this is where the built-in fuse normally is. If in doubt use the same fuse rating as the supplied mains cable.

I have eight Clearer Audio cables in total for sale.  These are:

4 x 1m Silver-line Power Cable with Wattgate 320i IEC termination 13A- £125 each (£215 new each)

1 x 1m Silver-line Power Cable with Furutech FI-11 Cu IEC 13A - £130 (£225 new)

1 x 0.35m Silver-line Optimus Power Cable with Furutech FI-11 Cu IEC 13A- £150 (£554 new but I paid £220 in a clearance sale)
If used on a rack above a mains conditioner, the distance between the middle of the UK socket and IEC socket should be 25cm or less vertically.

2 x 1.5m Silver-line Power Cable with Furutech FI-15 Plus Gold IEC 5A - £180 each (£309 new each)

All cables are in excellent condition. The cables came in bubble-wrap and without a box / instructions. I think I only have the bubble-wrap bags for the last three cables.

I am rajabr on eBay. You can check my feedback here http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/rajabr

Please PM if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Raja

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.