Space Explorer
Wammer
Oct 11, 2018
Vancouver
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I spoke with DavidHB just now, and he has been recovering from Covid for the last month or so, since around Christmas. He asked me to post something on the forum and let people know.

‘Fortunately, he did not have any respiratory symptoms 

‘He has little energy to write on the forum at the moment, but sends his regards to everyone and let them know he is on the mend, and wishes he could participate. Perhaps we could send him well wishes and a quick recovery.

‘All the best, stay safe and healthy everyone.  

MickC

Expert Thread Disruptor
Wammer
Oct 8, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for that, Paul. I was going to ask after him on here. I noticed he’d not posted since late last year and was concerned. I wish him well, and hope that he has a full and quick recovery.

Mick

eriku

Mister-ious
New Wammer
Mar 2, 2019
MEX
AKA
Erik Martinez García
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Best wishes to him and we hope a prontíssima recovery from CoVID-19 !
thanks for lettings know about his health Paul -- 

Best wishes,
God bless you all guys !!

Phobic

Mildly Annoying
Wammer Plus
Aug 29, 2020
Worksop
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
great to hear, I was thinking I'd not seen him reply to topics which he usually would have.

hoping for a swift recovery!

Reactions: Paulssurround

ae111sr

Wammer
Mar 12, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Paul, thank you for letting us all know.  I wondered why we hadn't heard from David for a while - now we know.  Let's hope he recovers completely and speedily.  If you are in contact again please pass on my best wishes.  John

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’d missed David too, and had wondered.  Sending very best wishes to the Isle of Wight and David for a full recovery.  Thanks for letting us know, Paul.  

I recall David was concerned about his friend Chris from Hidden Systems too, who had a non-COVID health issue. I hope he’s on the mend too. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.