Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
ditton wrote:

Wammers, I can reveal that the mystery guy playing on the picnic packet was indeed a black blues man - it was from 'Bad Influence' by The Robert Cray Band. I really recommend 'Phone Booth', its a hoot.Anthony, thought I should extend an invite to hear my set-up some time. Musicbox and AK have had good words to say about it. Perhaps, we should find out when/whether DB10 Day is being televised - in July I think, though later this month would also suit. I'll PM with mobile phone number.
thanks peter. let me know when is a good time. if db10 day is on the tv i would love to see it as well.

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
lol fantastic photo Jammy
biggrin.png

Sastusbulbas

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 19, 2006
Edinburgh, , United
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
At sainsbury's today, I thought I saw someone who reminded me of someone I couldnt place a name or face to , now I think I know who it was.

If that was you Nick, my appologies for not saying hi, I was sort of pre-occupied with a little person while trying to sneak closer to the beer.

Nick

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 23, 2005
Edinburgh, , United
Indeed that was me, apologies for not saying hello I was sure it was you but then I was also sure you were a customer of old and that doubt kept my mouth shut. Next time there will bea big hello.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles