Free Gift to Visitors

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, after various discussions it has been agreed that the Roon offer given to exhibitors can be extended to people buying tickets for the Show.

If you buy a ticket for the Show (and why not) we will give you the link or QR code to receive an additional 30 days of Roon, if you apply for the Roon free trial. So an extra month to try out Roon for a full £0.00!

For the economically astute, a month of Roon costs £11.25 and a ticket for the Show costs £10.

Buy your ticket, be on trend, and enjoy another month of Roon.

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Will my Cambridge 851n work with Roon??

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Paul I may well call on your services on the saturday night before the show👍

Reactions: Maverick

efigeniof

New Wammer
Oct 15, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
It’s a good PR move because people, including me, love small presents. I love receiving presents, but I love even more giving them. It’s cool to make a person a little happier with a small thing you give them every time you meet.
Not that it was crucial for businesses, but I think it really makes people like the place more when they get something for free or in the form of a present, especially if it’s a limited edition.
Once, I had an idea for a small shop my sister owns where she would give a cute small gift basket to her regular customers. She said she has to think about it, but I think it’s a good idea.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.