Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Many will remember that we were restricted on visitor numbers by fire regulations as we did not have the whole hotel.

This has now changed!

As of 1st September we now have exclusive use of the hotel so we can sell tickets on the day BUT they will not be at the discounted rate of £10 (for advance tickets).

On the day tickets will be £12.50 with payment by card only, NO cash.

kind regards,
Paul

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Many will remember that we were restricted on visitor numbers by fire regulations as we did not have the whole hotel.

This has now changed!

As of 1st September we now have exclusive use of the hotel so we can sell tickets on the day BUT they will not be at the discounted rate of £10 (for advance tickets).

On the day tickets will be £12.50 with payment by card only, NO cash.

kind regards,
Paul
Exellent stuff👍

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Have added this information to Art of Sound , PFM and HiFi Subjectivists forums so that those that want to can now know they can attend and pay on the day . This is indeed good news and would encourage all to spread the word and make it clear that anyone can and should attend . I do not want to be sitting in my room alone just playing music for me , I want queues at the door demanding to get in (yeah right more like a stampede to get out ) . Well you know what I mean .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online