Help us name our new phonostage and win it.

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice one Richie, and to those with sour grapes immediately pointing out another box with 'Harmony' in its name, doesn't matter, there's plenty of 'Alto's', Minims, etc too and no one has copyright on them.

Martha's dad

Now Milly's dad
Wammer
Jun 2, 2007
Overstrand
AKA
Papa du chien
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So pleased it's been won by a wammer who actually wanted a phono stage (I already have one with which I am very happy).

Naming things isn't easy and I love the challenge, ergo the - er 'posts'. :)

lowendall

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 14, 2009
Scotland
AKA
happy enough
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice one Richie, and to those with sour grapes immediately pointing out another box with 'Harmony' in its name, doesn't matter, there's plenty of 'Alto's', Minims, etc too and no one has copyright on them.
thank funny i didnt pick up on the links etc, as my puter was playing up , but i certainly didnt think of it as sour grapes , bu thank you any way .

regards

lowendall

minimido

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 12, 2011
London
AKA
Frank
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
well done! :^ very pleased for you. it's great to have something nice happen after having a shitty time of it ain't it!? :)

lowendall

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 14, 2009
Scotland
AKA
happy enough
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So who's won the f*ckin thing?
just in case you aint heard meeeeeee mee meee, the crappy speller won it , seem to be able to play a tune or two on me bass , so thank good i won a phono stage and not a puter!

all the best

lowendall

willbewill

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2008
, , United Kingdom
thank funny i didnt pick up on the links etc, as my puter was playing up , but i certainly didnt think of it as sour grapes , bu thank you any way . regards

lowendall
Thanks lowendall, no sour grapes here, really glad that somebody who really needs a phono stage got it. You'll enjoy it, I was one of those lucky enough to test the pre-production unit and it is very good. Enjoy:)

You can read our impressions here:

http://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=3813.0

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Great bit of advertising. Well done all. :^
Yep, quite clever really. All it's cost them for all this publicity is whatever the trade price of this stage is, which will be less than the rrp.

Mike2000

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jul 24, 2010
Bedford, UK
AKA
Mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks lowendall, no sour grapes here, really glad that somebody who really needs a phono stage got it. You'll enjoy it, I was one of those lucky enough to test the pre-production unit and it is very good. Enjoy:)You can read our impressions here:

http://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=3813.0
Malcolm beat me to posting the link - like him I really rate this little phono stage, which I feel is great value for the price (especially as you are getting yours at no cost).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online