Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice speakers, sold now I see. They were a very good price. Always wanted to try a set but thankfully they're gone. If I get anymore speakers here anyway Im going to have to buy another shed :)

M

Mikeandvan

These fine beasties are still for sale, a lot of speaker for £330!

JohnnyNapalm

Wammer
Nov 18, 2017
Isle of Man
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I use the 4.2’s and the 3.2’s as front and rears in my 2 channel and AV and the 1.2’s live in my bedroom 2 channel system.

M

Mikeandvan

Thank you chaps, these speakers are proper high end, a lot of tech for 330 notes! They are revealing, detailed, but too big for my listening room, I have gone for something less revealing as I listen to a lot of 60s beat/rock, but proper high end speakers these are. Good for large scale music, so classical fans with a decent sized listening room form an orderly queue...………………..

M

Mikeandvan

Will consider swap/part ex for a valve integrated/power amp.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've agreed to buy them if we can find a Wam taxi from Mike (in Hove) to me in North London near the M25 (not far from Enfield).

If anyone can help please post here or PM me. Thanks!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

GLB

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've agreed to buy them if we can find a Wam taxi from Mike (in Hove) to me in North London near the M25 (not far from Enfield).

If anyone can help please post here or PM me. Thanks!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk
I will be traveling up north in 3 weeks if that helps if it was last week I could have done it , hove is near mine .

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will be traveling up north in 3 weeks if that helps if it was last week I could have done it , hove is near mine .
Thanks Chris you're a total gent as ever. Was in 2 minds about selling my TDLs as they're great but I got some punchy bookshelves to tide me over and I'm ready for a change. It must be a couple of months ago now I bought the TDLs  :D

I'll PM about days and times etc.

Reactions: eddie-baby

GLB

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks Chris you're a total gent as ever. Was in 2 minds about selling my TDLs as they're great but I got some punchy bookshelves to tide me over and I'm ready for a change. It must be a couple of months ago now I bought the TDLs  :D

I'll PM about days and times etc.
can pick them up as soon as you like , but cant deliver for 3 weeks .

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
can pick them up as soon as you like , but cant deliver for 3 weeks .
Ooh thanks what date? Sorry not PMd yet. You can have a play with them for a while  B|

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online