Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Other 3 are;-
Mission 753s
Shahinian Arcs
ProAc Response 1.5s
And they are all very different! [emoji4]
Nice mix of speakers there, if you have room for them. Always wanted to try a pair of Shahinians.

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Nice mix of speakers there, if you have room for them. Always wanted to try a pair of Shahinians.

Remarkable speakers Shahinians they do things differently to the norm but can sound amazing, their quote is that they 'make all other speakers sound like mistakes, because they are' :)  Maybe I'll bring them to a Kegworth sometime for you to enjoy. I'm still experimenting with amplifiers with those actually, I've had them sounding good but I'm not quite there with them yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Remarkable speakers Shahinians they do things differently to the norm but can sound amazing, their quote is that they 'make all other speakers sound like mistakes, because they are' [emoji4] Maybe I'll bring them to a Kegworth sometime for you to enjoy. I'm still experimenting with amplifiers with those actually, I've had them sounding good but I'm not quite there with them yet. 
Think I heard a pair pumping out some electronica at the last Scalford or first Kegworth show, I was rather impressed. Can't remember whose they were now.

I wonder if they'd like valves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online