Last-minute logistics help?

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi all

Little plea for help - if anyone might be able to assist please PM me.

I am demoing replacement amps, and there's something available at Midland Audio Exchange that I would like to try at home (I'm not lugging my Summits around! Especially not in a Smart ForTwo... ). Being as I'm based in Southampton I thought I might be able to collect it on Sunday on the way to Ian's DAC bake-off, but unfortunately that won't be possible as there is no-one working at MaX this weekend.

I just wondered - if I sorted out the finances with them first, are there any fine Wammers in or around the area (Belbroughton, Stourbridge) that might be able to pick it up for me some time during this week (before close of play on Friday) and then I can collect it from you on Sunday? It just seems like too good an opportunity to miss as I'm going to be driving to Coventry anyway. Obviously I will pay your fuel costs plus a bit for the journey and inconvenience, and your chiropractor fees to sort your back out afterwards! 🤣 Actually, it's not a Krell, so not stupid-heavy at just under 20kg (43lb).

I appreciate it's a big "ask" but would be incredibly grateful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online