Munich High End Show 2023

Wenge1

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Sep 19, 2021
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The most popular room at the last Munich show had nothing to do with Hifi whatsoever ?

gettyimages-1037653502-612x612.jpg

And the beer was only the secondary distraction (in that room) ........... (y)

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m not there this year due to a friends 50th birthday celebration this weekend. I did ask him to move it, but he reckons it's been in the calendar for 49 years. First one I’ve missed since 2008 but I’m not sulking. Much…

Even worse, it felt weird not being disgustingly hungover on a Munich Friday morning for the first time in years!

Still, Leo Yeh's magnificent photo blog is up to 82 pages so far, after the first day.:oops:

https://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?13372-2023年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’m not there this year due to a friends 50th birthday celebration this weekend. I did ask him to move it, but he reckons it's been in the calendar for 49 years. First one I’ve missed since 2008 but I’m not sulking. Much…

Even worse, it felt weird not being disgustingly hungover on a Munich Friday morning for the first time in years!

Still, Leo Yeh's magnificent photo blog is up to 82 pages so far, after the first day.:oops:

https://www.my-hiend.com/vbb/showthread.php?13372-2023年德國慕尼黑High-End音響展實況報導-Munich-High-End-Show
Thanks for the link to that amazing photo blog, Adam. I simply boggle at the scale and variety of gear, and wonder if there enough people with deep pockets to buy it all!

Reactions: DomT and Beobloke

Fazioli

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2010
Nottingham
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks for the link to that amazing photo blog, Adam. I simply boggle at the scale and variety of gear, and wonder if there enough people with deep pockets to buy it all!
Fabulous photojournalism from Leo Yeh, looking forward to his video footage too.
I guess there will be some stuff left over after the show. Deep pockets may come in handy for some of the smaller gear! :D

• Haha
Reactions: DomT and Nopiano

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fabulous photojournalism from Leo Yeh, looking forward to his video footage too.
I guess there will be some stuff left over after the show. Deep pockets may come in handy for some of the smaller gear! :D
And imagine shifting some of it. Some systems had enough Crystal Cable to cost more than a large house!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.