Show us your storage. LP’s, CD’s, Cassettes, Etc.

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My Samsung external SSD counted.
You can't get much tider than a box but we're talking about physical media not hard drives or whatever they are🤔

It in the title of the thread👍

nickwf14

New Wammer
Apr 16, 2022
West Yorkshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Due to the war, many of the LP's were sold out so they could be evacuated quickly. The most favorite LP's that I often listen to remain. But now they all fit on the shelves.
20 years ago, I made myself a musical room, ordered shelving and handmade oak shelves. Now the wife is reclaiming the space that she can :) And there is more and more of it.

BLT04809.jpg

BLT04822.jpg

BLT04813.jpg

BLT04817.jpg

JustinTime

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jan 18, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For completeness, here is my Etc storage. IMG_2015.jpeg

It's about 6 x 4 x 8" (you youngsters can work out what that is in new money) and apparently its 10TB can hold around 13,000 albums.

"Flicking" through my music collection is of course nowhere near as satisfying as the heavenly feeling of flicking through actual vinyl albums. But I don't enjoy a dedicated listening room so this (and around 100 actual vinyl albums and 300 actual CDs) works well.
(Artists other than Alex Harvey are available!).
IMG_0048.PNG

Reactions: antonio66

luxury_scruff

Wammer
Sep 14, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Needed some more space for both vinyl and CD, so bought two units from Lagom Studio - nice people to deal with; https://lagom-studio.co.uk

I gave them the dimensions to work with and asked if they could set it up in such a way that (for the CD's - as these are the most cost effective format for me to buy now), if there could be another row behind the front row, so that I can double up.

Very happy with the results, but my Mahogany Wharfedale Linton Heritage are looking a bit 'pronounced'. Wish I'd have waited for the Walnut ones to come into stock when I first bought them.

Spaces with ornaments in will eventually be filled up with music. Top space in the hi-fi rack is split in such a way that the Linn Lingo 4 for the LP12 sits behind that, and the front section will get filled with CD's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles