Wammer
Jul 7, 2021
Ukraine
baltaksa.com
AKA
Mikhail
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I read the reviews, took the Gold Note PH10 home for a try. Tortured in all modes, with all the increments and loads. As for me, my Lukashek PP1 was stronger, more interesting and more musical in all directions. And I just expected a miracle...

Either Gold Note is so good at PR, or Lukashek is so underestimated, or I have such a rumor - I don't know.

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sometimes it can be something as simple as synergy, where one component doesn't perform as expected. Also I think the PP1 is very underestimated as a phono, atleast now you can just relax and enjoy your music, atleast until you get another inexplicable itch for a change. 

Reactions: Editor

Editor

Wammer
Jul 7, 2021
Ukraine
baltaksa.com
AKA
Mikhail
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Sometimes it can be something as simple as synergy, where one component doesn't perform as expected. Also I think the PP1 is very underestimated as a phono, atleast now you can just relax and enjoy your music, atleast until you get another inexplicable itch for a change. 
It was a very rewarding experience for me. I have made sure that there are no obvious weaknesses in my musical system.

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I read the reviews, took the Gold Note PH10 home for a try. Tortured in all modes, with all the increments and loads. As for me, my Lukashek PP1 was stronger, more interesting and more musical in all directions. And I just expected a miracle...

Either Gold Note is so good at PR, or Lukashek is so underestimated, or I have such a rumor - I don't know.
Just to be clear I understand your shorthand... are you saying it sounded tortured? Or you tortured it?

Mine’s sounding rather fine here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online