Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Edit - DATE CHOSEN IS 18th JUNE

I have finally managed to pluck up the courage to hold a bake off. Also I can't make Chezi's in May so thought it would be nice to meet some of you lot. At the end of June I ammoving into an unfurnished flat and won't have enough seating for a few months so it's now or never:D.

Availabledates areSunday 18th or Sunday 25th of June. Saturdays are bad because there is pay and display parking.

Let me know if you are interested and which dates you can make. I will then try and pick the date most people can make.

Don't worry if I don't post anything after today. I will be on holiday from tomorrow until 30th May so will check responses when I get back.

Hope some of you can make it.

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
i wish you were daaahn saarf, i'd love to hear those Living Voices with the Prima Luna's:love:
500000033.gif.92511e2005a900cfb9bb836a01712b3a.gif
:love:

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
hifiwigwam wrote:

i wish you were daaahn saarf, i'd love to hear those Living Voices with the Prima Luna's:love:
500000033.gif.92511e2005a900cfb9bb836a01712b3a.gif
:love:
you should have got yourself over to hawk's when he had the PLs. Although now he has the Border Patrols with Western Electrics running into the LV Avatars I am assuming (having never heard the BPs) that it sounds even more magnificent.

if you ever come up this way give me a shout. i am unlikely to change anything soon, unless it is for a PL pre/power in 2007, or some old, rich aunt who i don't know of dies and leaves me money only to be used for buying hifi kit. now that would be a bonus.

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
musicbox wrote:

Any of these dates looking good for me.... whereabouts in Edinburgh?
west end, just off shandwick place. very central.

thinking about it, sundays will be better otherwise it is only pay and display all around here.

scrap the saturdays.

SUNDAYS ONLY

Sastusbulbas

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 19, 2006
Edinburgh, , United
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sounds interesting , yet intimidating ? loads of strangers ! are you alowed to sit in the corner with a cup of tea and not bring anything (and would you have to wear a tie or shave ?)
71_71.gif.90e48c720ca56a2d2fa0532dd3380cc7.gif

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
Sastusbulbas wrote:

Sounds interesting , yet intimidating ? loads of strangers ! are you alowed to sit in the corner with a cup of tea and not bring anything (and would you have to wear a tie or shave ?)
If it was a Saturday you would have to bring Cider (only day I am allowed to partake of the evil alcohol)
sad.png

We ain't that strange either.
tease.gif.a6e550ff9c07be38d7cbd4260be35dc9.gif

chezi. ex-alcoholic.

U

Umberto

Count me in too Antnony. Be nice to hear me ol' record deck again:D

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
Hmmm, Edinburgh????

Not too far from Northumberland....

Have to think about this: may be up for it.

Boxer

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sastusbulbas wrote:

Sounds interesting ,It is. And fun.

yet intimidating ?

Nahh, they're a nice bunch of chaps

loads of strangers ! are you alowed to sit in the corner with a cup of tea and not bring anything

Yes of course

(and would you have to wear a tie or shave ?)

No, just a gimp mask and studded cock ring. Nothing too unusual.

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
interest is building nicely. hope you can all make it.

sastusb - don't worry. it is a bit weird meeting a bunch of people you only know through a forum, but both chezi and umberto whom i've met recently have been dead nice and normal. i don't know many people in scotland yet, so it's also a good way for me to meet people as well as listen to some music on other people's equipment.
biggrin.png

crusty -would love to hear your OB1s so bring them along. be warned that we are on the top floor of a new town house so it may involve a lot of lugging up and down stairs.

probably won't be in contact again until i'm back in edinburgh at end May (currently in Bologna, Italy then off down to calabria:p:p:p).

will catch up then.

U

Umberto

Anthony wrote:

interest is building nicely. hope you can all make it.sastusb - don't worry. it is a bit weird meeting a bunch of people you only know through a forum, but both chezi and umberto whom i've met recently have been dead nice and normal. i don't know many people in scotland yet, so it's also a good way for me to meet people as well as listen to some music on other people's equipment.
biggrin.png

crusty -would love to hear your OB1s so bring them along. be warned that we are on the top floor of a new town house so it may involve a lot of lugging up and down stairs.

probably won't be in contact again until i'm back in edinburgh at end May (currently in Bologna, Italy then off down to calabria:p:p:p).

will catch up then.
Well i wouldn't exactly describe me and chezi as normal....after all i just got out of the funny farm a couple of weeks ago and chezi just got out of prison for beating up someone who said his LP12 was shite :sw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.