Wammer
Wammer
May 5, 2006
Plymouth
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
those auctions scream dodgy to me, theres loads about like that! Like MF TriVista M3 going for 880 euros...
wacko.png

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
syep2001 wrote:

those auctions scream dodgy to me, theres loads about like that! Like MF TriVista M3 going for 880 euros...
wacko.png
:^Ask yourself this...does it look too good to be true? Yes? Then it probably is!

musicbox

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
Edinburgh
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
its a scam.

eBay should immediately ban any advert where buyers are given an email address for direct contact, sure sign the eBay account has been hijacked.

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Papa Lazarou wrote:

:^Ask yourself this...does it look too good to be true? Yes? Then it probably is!
I suppose till you actually e-mail the guy for the price you don't know if it's too good to be true, but I still wouldn't touch it with bargepole.

PARAGON

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 5, 2005
Norn Iron
MartinC wrote:

Papa Lazarou wrote:
I suppose till you actually e-mail the guy for the price you don't know if it's too good to be true, but I still wouldn't touch it with bargepole.
If this is a genuine sale I will buy you one for free!!! .... genuine my hairy arse...look how many other "auctions" there are listed under amps with the "mail me now for buy it now" and all that other boolox...

MartinC

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
rudolph hucker wrote:

it says in his advert 600 quid he wants for it
Ah, yes, well... my overheating brain read it to be £600 shipping and handling
icon_redface.gif.eb51a1f92a0314cdfc14dd3cb4473da1.gif
. As you were...

ErikFH

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 2, 2005
Netherlands
AKA
Erik
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The same guyfrequently advertizeswithMF 'high-end' equipment at very low prices.

Offerings with e-mails in the desrcription are usuallyscam.

zygote23

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 10, 2006
North Ireland, ,
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Funny I spotted the Esoteric as well though eBay removed it a couple of days ago.....nice to see he's back and with some real bargains!!!

Perhaps we should send him millions of anon emails asking for details and flood his account.

This should do the trick.....a very usefull tool.

http://www.crazie.co.uk/emailer.php

stefanher

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 17, 2006
Lincs, , United King
AKA
Stefan
zygote23 wrote:

Funny I spotted the Esoteric as well though eBay removed it a couple of days ago.....nice to see he's back and with some real bargains!!!Perhaps we should send him millions of anon emails asking for details and flood his account.

This should do the trick.....a very usefull tool.

http://www.crazie.co.uk/emailer.php
I reported this guy & his syndicate to e-bay & they're not interested. Basically if you contact him you get an e-mail address & a chance to buy ridiculously cheap equipment using Western Union. No doubt he then cuts & runs & that's the last you'll see of your money. AVOID!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.