As an experiment

Glens of Antrim

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Norn Iron, , United
rudolph hucker wrote:

our new lounge ant will be around 45m2 and we will be 10 meters away from the speakers.:pshould sound great i think.
Read in HiFi+ that the ideal distance from a pair of speakers is 1.1 times the distance the speakers are set apart. That's pretty much what my setup is (from necessity I hasten to add) & it certainly works for me.

GofA

Ant

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2005
Hythe, Kent
AKA
Antony
Just moved it back, sounds different but jsut as good.

Decided to stop worrying about all of this bollocks now. new album that I've not listened to yet is on and I'm digging the music.

G

Ant wrote:

Just moved it back, sounds different but jsut as good.Decided to stop worrying about all of this bollocks now. new album that I've not listened to yet is on and I'm digging the music.
:gag:

Sod it. Cant stay quiet. I bet you move it back again.
sos.gif.b46fa5e4a1b4ea9bb8774a15a6092288.gif

Ant

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 5, 2005
Hythe, Kent
AKA
Antony
Duvet wrote:

Ant wrote:
Just moved it back, sounds different but jsut as good.Decided to stop worrying about all of this bollocks now. new album that I've not listened to yet is on and I'm digging the music.
:gag:

Sod it. Cant stay quiet. I bet you move it back again.
sos.gif.b46fa5e4a1b4ea9bb8774a15a6092288.gif
I bet I do, that room is much bigger isn't it
smile.png
Trouble is I will need to move the TV to the short wall on the right as you go in (thats where the speakers will live too) and my big old CRT will stick into the room too much so I'll need to get an LCD and I am SKINT

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
ant...not really relevant, but I see you list WOME in your interests. I too am a member of WOME ( Wombats Of Middle Engobie) and find it fascinating...when did you join?
smile.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online