Wammer
Feb 17, 2007
Hampstead, London UK
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A little off topic

I think this might be cheaper than the Black Ravioli and it is also, pretending to be something italian, very dense, rubbery and has a outside wrapper.

Block Mozzarella invented by scientists in labs to have a shelf life of 10 years, extreme elastic properties when heated and taste like rubber squash balls.

303775_L.jpg

johnniebaby

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 11, 2006
Midlands
AKA
John
Does it have to be ravioli......................only I've got some left over lasagne, if I wrapped that in Kevlar would that do the job?

SergeAuckland

Certified Measurist
Wammer
May 6, 2008
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
^ If this ever caught on, we'd be arguing as to whether buffalo mozzarella sounds better than cow mozzarella.

S.

flapland

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 17, 2007
Hampstead, London UK
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
^ If this ever caught on, we'd be arguing as to whether buffalo mozzarella sounds better than cow mozzarella.S.
It has to be the cheap stuff, buffalo isn't dense enough. Now for those who like QED Silver Anniversary cables and anything else with silver I present Dairylee sound absorption pyramids.

triangle.jpg

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
nah...too squidgy.

Anyway the foil wrapper will allow it to distort. Shrink wrapped in plastic is best...I would reckon that edam would work a treat; lovely and rubbery.

OR

a VERY hard boiled egg. I've had eggs my gran boiled you could drive a steamroller over without damage. No idea how she achieved this...some special technique slow boiling for three hours in vinegar?

meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Now Tony is heavily into French hi-fi he's importing these instead of ravioli:

288469vache_qui_rit.jpg

flapland

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 17, 2007
Hampstead, London UK
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
What have I started.... :doh:

I find these are useful under smaller items, they do get a bit squdigy under Class A Amps so I would only put them under Class D amps me thinks.

ms_sweets_marshmallows.jpg

SergeAuckland

Certified Measurist
Wammer
May 6, 2008
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No, and I suggest we keep it a secret from him, we don't want stampedes in the aisles of L'Elclerc.
Can you imagine the scene of a load of balding, overweight Englishmen asking the few staff at LeClerc or Intermarche about Babybel's sonic properties?

Too wonderful.

S.

Stupinder

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 3, 2008
North Korea
AKA
Kim Jong un
Can you imagine the scene of a load of balding, overweight Englishmen asking the few staff at LeClerc or Intermarche about Babybel's sonic properties?
Too wonderful.

S.
I'd ask in Intermarché in the morning but they don't like me in there as it is due to an unfortunate incident with some apples. Monday afternoon i'll make some enquiries in l'Eclerc.

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
I'd ask in Intermarché in the morning but they don't like me in there as it is due to an unfortunate incident with some apples. Monday afternoon i'll make some enquiries in l'Eclerc.
Sorry Stu, but you can't leave it there, details please :D

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
OR

a VERY hard boiled egg. I've had eggs my gran boiled you could drive a steamroller over without damage. No idea how she achieved this...some special technique slow boiling for three hours in vinegar?
Your memory is playing up again Rocky, they were conkers not eggs!

Stupinder

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 3, 2008
North Korea
AKA
Kim Jong un
Sorry Stu, but you can't leave it there, details please :D
Nothing very exciting really. I bought a bag of apples which when I noticed were a bit manky when i got them to the checkout. Woman scanned them and I then asked if I could go and change them. She got REALLY arsey (like REALLY arsey) I got arsey back, went and got some new apples and she'd gone off in a huff and ignored me by the time I returned. Very odd what upsets the French really,but she really did take a disproportionate paddy given that the apples really were manksome beyond being any good and I was, at first, very polite (me being the foreigner in her country and all that).

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
Nothing very exciting really. I bought a bag of apples which when I noticed were a bit manky when i got them to the checkout. Woman scanned them and I then asked if I could go and change them. She got REALLY arsey (like REALLY arsey) I got arsey back, went and got some new apples and she'd gone off in a huff and ignored me by the time I returned. Very odd what upsets the French really,but she really did take a disproportionate paddy given that the apples really were manksome beyond being any good and I was, at first, very polite (me being the foreigner in her country and all that).
Haha, and here was me expecting tales of visits to A & E, extraction devices being mentioned and excuses like "it was on the chair when I sat down" :D

Stupinder

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 3, 2008
North Korea
AKA
Kim Jong un
Haha, and here was me expecting tales of visits to A & E, extraction devices being mentioned and excuses like "it was on the chair when I sat down" :D
Sis you see the programme on young doctors in Newcastle recently? A guy had a toilet brush shoved up his arse. Apparently he fell off the loo and landed on the toilet brush. Yup, that'll happen. :^

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
Only on the Wam, could a thread about a Hi-fi retailer end up with a discussion about objects stuck up peoples arses :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online