coherent systems.

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
`S what happens when you let Barnsley-ites, who then tried to become Makkems in...

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Only on the Wam, could a thread about a Hi-fi retailer end up with a discussion about objects stuck up peoples arses :D
Demo tracks by The Pet Shop Boys I suppose :)

Vinyl Art

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 13, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ah well, if someone cuts one up and lets me know what they find i will let you know if we use it on submarines. PS, all the really good "accoustic" (for want of a better descriptor) material on the Boats is classified, for blindingly obvious reasons. But we do use a lot of comercially available materials (steel, copper, rubber, resins, bronze etc) which always alows someone to make a claim of "military spececification". if i read one more time that a manufacturer has used a Military specification fascia on their amps, why i oughta!!! :doh: :)

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Your memory is playing up again Rocky, they were conkers not eggs!
:shock: well that explains everything; she used to serve them with cold sardines for 'tea', no wonder I grew up hating the mix. Conkers and sardines=YEUUUUUCHHKK:sick:

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
:shock: well that explains everything; she used to serve them with cold sardines for 'tea', no wonder I grew up hating the mix. Conkers and sardines=YEUUUUUCHHKK:sick:
Haute cuisine, non?

Bloody hell, hard boiled eggs and sardines :sick:

T

Taz

don't linn make a load of stuff for the DoD ? i saw it on a tv program once, I once went through a stage of trying all sorts of things

under my equipment to isolate or stop resonant sounds etc mind you I never tried any food ? I did find certain man made materials

did alter the sound, I have recently started experimenting with making my own cones (see thread in diy section) and will play about

withe the design and materials in the future, sometimes you stumble across things easily available that work well and cost buttons

then find some hifi shop selling the same stuff for a fortune, but that's the case with any shops selling stuff relevent to a particular

thing, caravan shop sells a sealant for £12 i get it 500 yards away (identical stuff) £2 it happens all the time, I like Van Damme speaker

cable, lets face it, it's good enough for the recording studio and live gigs so why not give it a try at home ?

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
Stu lived in Sunderland for a time...
Ah, I see. So not a real one then ;-)

Let's see, would I rather live in Sunderland or Brittany? that could take almost a whole nanosecond to decide :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online