Goodtrader
Wammer
Jan 11, 2020
Otley West Yorkshire
AKA
Colin Whiteley
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Here is a pair of unused mint condition Rothwell Attenuators for sale.

If you find you can’t turn up your volume control to the ideal setting of 12 O clock without deafening levels then these…..

Rothwell In-Line Attenuators are the answer. These clever little audiophile devices simply plug into any input sockets and reduce signal levels by 10dB. They can be used with integrated amps or pre/power amps, or any problem component CD Tuner etc and are compatible with equipment over the entire price spectrum, from budget to extreme high end.

The RRP is £38.99 You can have this pair for £28.00 with free post & packing. Just buy, plug them in and hear your system performing at its idealistic best. This Item is located in Otley West Yorkshire.   

41E7DE1FN3L._AC_.jpg

IMG_20200210_091655.jpg

Goodfellow

Goodtrader
Wammer
Jan 11, 2020
Otley West Yorkshire
AKA
Colin Whiteley
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Are these still for sale? 

If so I may be interested

Philk
Hi fled Philk,

Sorry for delay in responding it has been totally chaotic here, hours sorting out a prob with PatPal.

So, to your question yes I have the attenuators  which are mint and yours if you would like them.

Kind regards,

Colin.

Last edited by a moderator:

fled

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 30, 2007
Dartmoor
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have had to ditch PayPal and eBay after my account was hacked, damn scammers are running everything. 

Anyways sorry but I bought new, I really needed 10db source as space is a bit tight. 

Thanks for replying though 

Cheers 

Phil

Goodfellow

Goodtrader
Wammer
Jan 11, 2020
Otley West Yorkshire
AKA
Colin Whiteley
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your kind reply.

The scammers are ruining everything its getting so we dare not send anything send or receive money in case we lose everything.

The scammers are everywhere.

What a terrible world it has become in my day we didn't need to lock our doors at night. now you aren't safe even in your own home.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles