Silver High Breed Quintessence Speaker Cable

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
Also: I took this thread out for a time for some discussion with a couple other mods who were on-line at the time and we felt it was perfectly reasonable for it to be here.

People can ask questions and not everyone remembers we have a search function...

meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Take a look at the eBay listing - he cites the Wigwam as a source of "unbiased" reviews!

I'm sure his cables sound just as good as all the other cables, and I'm sure he makes less of a mark-up than Nordost - but then he has wammers to hype up his product and doesn't need to pay "journalists".... :x

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
Take a look at the eBay listing - he cites the Wigwam as a source of "unbiased" reviews! I'm sure his cables sound just as good as all the other cables, and I'm sure he makes less of a mark-up than Nordost - but then he has wammers to hype up his product and doesn't need to pay "journalists".... :x
That strikes me as being very naughty and does nothing to dampen the raging suspicions which have been aired on here recently. Does he quote those as well?

In the interests of balance, you understand...

dgdgdgdgdg

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 5, 2009
Dublin, , Ireland
AKA
Damian
Nice review Craig........ :^

but the rest of the postings ................. well - they made me laugh ......roll on the usual descent into chaos :cool:

G

Craig i'm going to do some research and if Wilf has been using the Wigwam name to promote rather than individual names there'll be hell to pay . Or mentioning our forum by any way of endorsement you can expect the subject of SHB's to be discussed by mods and admin

G

Ok thread open .

Let me make one thing clear. It is not a problem to print reviews with comments identified to an individual but a dangerous thing to imply that we as a forum endorse these cables when quite clearly we are a broad church here ( soz Jim but a suitable analagy ) and have many that believe they are foo others who don't . I think because of that we as mods will stand back and only intervene if agressive personal insults happen .

B

BD Audio

I see from another thread that wilf is pointing people towards Craigs 'glowing' reviews. If shilling is proven will my tellings off be retracted? :)

Jan 11, 2006
My partner noted on the quality of sound coming from these...which was pretty amazing as she was 380 miles from home.

:^

The result of these was nothing short of a miracle.

Let me give you an example.

We had a dead chaffinch in the garden,had been there for over 2 weeks.

Anyway put walk on the wild side on and low and behold it came back to life. :shock:

I have plenty more examples but feel that's enough for now.

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
I see from another thread that wilf is pointing people towards Craigs 'glowing' reviews. If shilling is proven will my tellings off be retracted? :)
That would seem a reasonable thing to me!

Howlindawg

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 9, 2009
Leixlip, Ireland
AKA
Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I see from another thread that wilf is pointing people towards Craigs 'glowing' reviews.
He's not linking to Craigs review.

He does mention that there are reviews on on the Wam, along with several other forums.

I'm not sure that pointing people in the direction of this place for a review is a sane marketing plan! :)

There are other products on eBay that DO link directly to glowing reviews on this site. :dunno:

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Excuse me but I think you will find there are other glowing reviews apart from mine.

B

BD Audio

Yes not directly to crags threads but do a search for said cable and guess what..... I don't care what you say, the evidence has always been too obvious. Personally I'm immune to shills as I have my own brain and ears to make my own mind up but to some newb they might seem sincere causing them to spend money and potentially be disappointed. This as far as I'm concerned is a crime and against the wam ethos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.