Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you boxer, I await with mild smugness :p
And that is exactly what you will be doing................for a very long time

Note to Boxer, I thought you had told this person to stop with the shilling accusations?

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
^Remember the "if shilling is proven": that isn't the case from what I read; true there are suggestions to look on here.

Doncha just love the interweb and how it is used?

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
And a general comment:

Remember what Duvet posted in the other thread when he closed it...

In the interests of consistency, I shall close this one too, for the time being at least.

B

BD Audio

I fondly remember the tale of Darren and avi, he wasn't a shill either. :cool:

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
the wam ethos.
Oh My God No :shock:

I really really hope the Wam never gets an 'ethos'

Next thing you know we will have people defining it and writing long tracts of total bollocks :nerves:

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ok thread open . Let me make one thing clear. It is not a problem to print reviews with comments identified to an individual but a dangerous thing to imply that we as a forum endorse these cables when quite clearly we are a broad church here ( soz Jim but a suitable analagy ) and have many that believe they are foo others who don't . I think because of that we as mods will stand back and only intervene if agressive personal insults happen .
I completely agree with you, and having just written a reply earlier which I lost when the thread got locked, I will repeat most of what I wrote here.

SHB cables are beer money purchases, and as jokingly said to Boxer in a pm, if I wanted to shill anything, I would want something a bit more expensive.

eg, in the last year I have bought 2 SHB articles, both from the Quintessence range costing around £110. That is equal to about £2 a week, similar to buying a 4 pint of milk, someone please explain to me why you think I would bother to, or more to the point, need to shill for that sort of money?

Simple answer, I don't.

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
George Bernard Shaw once found himself at a dinner sitting next to an attractive Socialite

GBS: Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?

Socialite: My goodness, Mr. Shaw… Well, I suppose… we would have to discuss terms, of course…

GBS: Would you sleep with me for five pounds?

Socialite: Mr. Shaw, what kind of woman do you think I am?!

GBS: Madam, we’ve already established that. Now we are haggling about the price :)

• Upvote
Reactions: JamPal
G

I completely agree with you, and having just written a reply earlier which I lost when the thread got locked, I will repeat most of what I wrote here.SHB cables are beer money purchases, and as jokingly said to Boxer in a pm, if I wanted to shill anything, I would want something a bit more expensive.

eg, in the last year I have bought 2 SHB articles, both from the Quintessence range costing around £110. That is equal to about £2 a week, similar to buying a 4 pint of milk, someone please explain to me why you think I would bother to, or more to the point, need to shill for that sort of money?

Simple answer, I don't.
A usual you are missing the point Craig . Please really read what i've written. The constant links to fora implies endorsement when its nothing of the sort . Your ball now and you run with .

B

BD Audio

Craig, think about this for more than 2 seconds before you reply. Its an easy question. Why take every single opportunity to drop them into every thread you can. I like certain things, my Sme arm for instance I think is the dogs danglies, I said once that I liked it. People read that. Now they know. There isn't really much point in me continuously posting about it in 2 or 3 threads a day across various forums across the intaweb. What would be the point?

i_should_coco

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2006
Ironic how the review appeared at the same time as the auctions suggesting searching for it on the 'wam.

Fucking ridiculous imbeciles think no-one would notice. These jokers must think all the mods are thick as pigshit.

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Craig, think about this for more than 2 seconds before you reply. Its an easy question. Why take every single opportunity to drop them into every thread you can. I like certain things, my Sme arm for instance I think is the dogs danglies, I said once that I liked it. People read that. Now they know. There isn't really much point in me continuously posting about it in 2 or 3 threads a day across various forums across the intaweb. What would be the point?
As far as I am aware, I don't.

Duvet, I could have sworn I wrote I agree with you.................................?

icehockeyboy

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Torquay Devon. UK
AKA
Craig
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ironic how the review appeared at the same time as the auctions suggesting searching for it on the 'wam.Fucking ridiculous imbeciles think no-one would notice. These jokers must think all the mods are thick as pigshit.
WHAT?????? I took delivery of the box on Saturday morning, and wired them in on Sunday, left them a while to "burn in" and commented on them at a point when I thought they were coming on song.

I have no idea that they were posted on e bay, as far as I was aware, Wilf was only selling via his web site, that is what he implied to me ages ago.

G

Craig click on Mibby's links . I'm not commenting on what you wrote . It will all become apparent

B

BD Audio

True, I may give up pointing out the obvious as everyone seems to now whats going on anyway. :^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online