SME 3009 MK2 Alingnement protractor

G

Anybody got one, or point me in the direction of one?

got the arm today, it's superb, boxfresh, even has original plinth scres, bargain, I'm well chuffed.

P

purplepleaser

I have just looked and closed the page straight away.

Cd's are easy. might change my mind about getting a TT

shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
:shock:
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

Lee

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
analoguekid wrote:

Anybody got one, or point me in the direction of one?got the arm today, it's superb, boxfresh, even has original plinth scres, bargain, I'm well chuffed.
I've got one from J7 when I bought bearing oil.

Dae yewant a wee shoatie ???

Lee don't worry about it , once it's set up it remains that way for ages.
wink.png

chezi.

G

Hi Chaps, I'm actually OK for universal ones, just wondering if anyone had a 3009 specific one.

this arm has no marks whatsoever, the chap who sold me it was a little sad to see it go I reckon, said I'd look after it.

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
purplepleaser wrote:

Bearing oil:shock:. Anymore to scare me offLee:sick:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Changed every couple of years on some TT's.

It's the reason the Yanks invaded Iraq , the ressurection of vinyl as the main source.
tongue.png

chezi.

P

purplepleaser

I thought some off the cable talk was confusing and just to scare you off.

Lee:?

chezi61

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Fife , Scotland.
Lee ,

Whole different ball game vinyl so here's a list to get the shock all over at once , unless I've forgot anything.

Stylus cleaner , record cleaner , anti static brush ,antistatic inner sleeves , polythene outer sleeves , spirit level , alignment protractor , tracking weight guages.

Not all essential but handy to have , although I would never think about aligning a cartridge until someone showed me how.
wink.png

chezi.

G

chezi61 wrote:

Paul, nice one ye dinnae hing aboot , do you have any foaties???
tongue.png
chezi.
No foaties yet chezi, waiting on an arm board, easier than making my own.

Lee it's a different ball game, can't really do it half heartedly or ye'll waste yer money. By a you could get going reasonably nicely for £200 quid, but it'll nickel and die you to death.

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
chezi61 wrote:

Lee ,Whole different ball game vinyl so here's a list to get the shock all over at once , unless I've forgot anything.

Stylus cleaner , record cleaner , anti static brush ,antistatic inner sleeves , polythene outer sleeves , spirit level , alignment protractor , tracking weight guages.

Not all essential but handy to have , although I would never think about aligning a cartridge until someone showed me how.
wink.png

chezi.
also you will need an anorak
biggrin.png
especially for the car boot sales
wink.png

G

Hawk wrote:

chezi61 wrote:
Lee ,Whole different ball game vinyl so here's a list to get the shock all over at once , unless I've forgot anything.

wink.png

chezi.
also you will need an anorak
biggrin.png
especially for the car boot sales
wink.png
some of us on here, prolly have a collection of anoraks, nerds eh!!

subterranean-alien

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Lancashire, , United
AKA
Stu
Oh man just let mine go! Ive refurbed a Thorens 160 and made an off-board psu. Ive not got time to make a decent plinth so its in the loft
sad.png
. The SME has gone back to the original owner
sad.png
:(
sad.png
:(
sad.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66