Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
ok

Sunday 18th Juneis looking the best day at the moment so will go for that one. Sorry enbee - hope you can make the 18th instead. There is a danger (hope)that England will be playing at 4pm on the 25th and this would clash.

Please pencil it in if you want to come. Should have plenty of seating so all are welcome.

Will checkeveryones availability, foodand drink requirementsnearer the time.

enbee23

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 22, 2005
North of Scotland,
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Anthony wrote:

okSunday 18th Juneis looking the best day at the moment so will go for that one. Sorry enbee - hope you can make the 18th instead.
Sorry, can't make it. My only free Sunday in June is the 25th! Childcare issues...

Have a good one.

G

Anthony wrote:

ak - definitely bring the yankee doodle dandy ampnick - excellent, will begood to meet you
will do, Little stiletto monitors? anyone wanna hear them?

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
analoguekid wrote:

will try my best anthony, anyone want to hear a yank amp?
Or another yank amp? Albeit rather different to AK's Rowland...

Boxer

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
ak and boxer - cool, bring along.

i'm also interested in hearing some other cdps through my system, so if anyone has anything they want to show off, feel free.

nearer the time we can do a quick check of who is bringing what so as not to have too much stuff, or double up on similar kit.

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
also if anyone has a decent MM phono stage i would be intrigued to hear it vs. the one fitted to my amp.

sorry, this is making it sound like a fancy home demo for me, but it's not
wink.png

musicbox

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
Edinburgh
AKA
Alan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sounds like quite a crowd going.... will try to come but may not know until the day!

G

Anthony wrote:

also if anyone has a decent MM phono stage i would be intrigued to hear it vs. the one fitted to my amp.sorry, this is making it sound like a fancy home demo for me, but it's not
wink.png
it's not a bad way to think about it, where else are you gonna get a taste of so much kit in your own home, ask away, the only caveat is time!!!!!!

Boxer

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 2, 2005
Just bought a Slee Gram amp 2 Communicator (£150 normally, but £135 in Uncle Ant's Bank Holiday Giveaway): is that the sort of thing you are thinking of, Anthony?

Boxer

Sastusbulbas

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 19, 2006
Edinburgh, , United
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Anthony wrote:

also if anyone has a decent MM phono stage i would be intrigued to hear it vs. the one fitted to my amp.sorry, this is making it sound like a fancy home demo for me, but it's not
wink.png
I could bring an EAR 834p with volume control and MM/MC switching for the evening if you are interested ?

P

purplepleaser

Hi

I might be able to make it.Depends on work. Long weekend off Wednesday to Wednesday.May have a drive round bonny Scotlandshire.

Lee

ditton

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 11, 2005
Edinburgh, ,
I didn't reply to this when you were talking abut May (as I was out of the country on those dates) but June 18th looks good for me - room for a little 'un?

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
boxer/sastus - either amp is fine, just interested to hear what sort of a difference it makes. not even sure if we would get round to it if we have other cdps/amps/speakers to listen to. if either of you can be bothered then cool, otherwise no worries. sure there will be another opportunity in the future.

lee - would be good if you can make it. unfortunately it will be tricky for you to stay that saturday or sunday. hope that doesn't put you off.

ditton - you are more than welcome. hope you can come.

smile.png

P

purplepleaser

Hi Anthony,

It depends on work,long weekend off but big changes at work so may need to work,its overtime and the the amount i've just spent on vinyl:shock:.

Will let you know,could be a last minute thing.

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.