I'm Getting Silver's

G

but sadly only on dem, will get them this avo, and will report.

E

earl of sodbury

analoguekid wrote:

but sadly only on dem, will get them this avo, and will report.
Ye're obviously getting some good tips!
wink.png

G

I see, haven't started yet, not on that wave length, and I couldn't afford them anyway, just want to listen at home, and ART asked if i wanted them, before they go off on another tour or whatever, will also be trying a 300B so that should be fun.

E

earl of sodbury

analoguekid wrote:

I see, haven't started yet, not on that wave length, and I couldn't afford them anyway, just want to listen at home, and ART asked if i wanted them, before they go off on another tour or whatever, will also be trying a 300B so that should be fun.
Ah. Just got a feeling in my stonesthat once you hear them you're going to be making plans to get some
wink.png

have fun!

12Bore

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 1, 2005
Pub
AKA
Joe
earl of sodbury wrote:

analoguekid wrote:
Ah. Just got a feeling in my stonesthat once you hear them you're going to be making plans to get some
wink.png

have fun!
You just know you ain't gonna want to give 'em back, enjoy.

M

Mr Coherent

Paul,

I'm not sure 300'b's would be the way to go with the E's, (Heard the stocks sigs with BP 20's and extra PSU) While very good, didn't quite seem to really gel.

Though I'm convinced Valves are the way with this speaker range. T.

G

True, but economics are economics, and I really can't afford them, nor do I really need them, currently playing with Krystal Bard cable just now and all I can say is, BIGGEST CHANGE WITH A BIT OF WIRE I'VE EVER HEARD:shock:
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

so what will siver emotions and $3000 per m speaker cable, Silver from Kondo, sound like?????????

watch this space

currently got a Head Lampi project CD on, F me that does some low bass, stunning production too.

G

Mr Coherent wrote:

Paul,I'm not sure 300'b's would be the way to go with the E's, (Heard the stocks sigs with BP 20's and extra PSU) While very good, didn't quite seem to really gel.

Though I'm convinced Valves are the way with this speaker range. T.
Tony I have heard this amp with both Silvers and Sigs, and it's sublime, perfedct match. It'd an audionote S/E woth svetlana valves, main worry for me, will it be loud enough? not as loud as JR but loud enough, and if I did go down 300b it would be as an adjunct to my SS, just for hi days and holidays, got kids and won't have vavles around all time.

More intrigued by the silvers in back to back dem with S/E

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
analoguekid wrote:

currently playing with Krystal Bard cable just now and all I can say is, BIGGEST CHANGE WITH A BIT OF WIRE I'VE EVER HEARD:shock:
I hate to say i told you so :cool:It's fantastic cable.

BTW how are the Silver Emotions?

G

Anyone wanna buy a kidney

not for Silver Emotions, got a buyer for a lung for them, but the kondo silver wire is astounding, I heard biggest wire difference with Franks silver bard, but a bigger difference again with the kondo stuff, mind franks is affordable, Kondo isn't

Silvers are amazing, more grip, faster, better bass, and no harshness at any volume, with the JR amp on the ned they were amazing, re the Sugden stuff, maybe being a bit unfair here, for a start you'd be more likely to partner sugden stuff with the entry emotions, secondly, in a home setting the sugden would be a great long term listen, but at a show, with all associated drawbacks it was difficult to show both the speakers and the kit at their best, home dem for emotions a must, and I'm saving for silvers

G

Papa Lazarou wrote:

analoguekid wrote:
currently playing with Krystal Bard cable just now and all I can say is, BIGGEST CHANGE WITH A BIT OF WIRE I'VE EVER HEARD:shock:
I hate to say i told you so :cool:It's fantastic cable.

BTW how are the Silver Emotions?
yes it is, not as good as the kondo stuff, but kondo stuff $3000 per m

M

Mr Coherent

I'd like to have a go against the Kondo silvers Paul (Serious here) care to arrange a tet a tet?

G

what Tony, speaker wire?

I have the Silvers on dem till tommorow, as they is off to Germany, and the cable is ART's if you are saying you'd like to compare your wire with Kondo wire, I'm sure I could get a hold of it again, but it will just need to be with Emotion S/E's I'm afraid. (although if we time it right I might be able to get silver emotions too, depends how busy ART are, (and you'll get a proper intor too)

You mentioned T you would come up, and offer still open, I could get a couple of the boys over for a listen too.

(Tone jsut a caveat, the kondo wire i have is 4 bits soldered into 2 lenghts, and coz my amp cant take bare wire the cable is poked in four mm holes and held in with matches, and still it sounds sublime)

yoda900

Wammer Plus
Sep 20, 2005
Cheshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Chezi

that is sooooo cruel :raoflmfao: :raoflmfao: :raoflmfao: that only you could say it

Hope the Emotions arrive soon and the visit to the Doc soonest
biggrin.png

All the best.

Didn't Ak say something earlier about not getting the silvers now hes saving for them :lmao:

Ak what is the Cdp you mentioned. More details please.

:force:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.