Homemade Pizzas

B

BD Audio

Ok here are some pics of my masterpiece.....

Saucy.

Olives (black and green), Chorizo, Parma Ham, Spicy Sausage, mushrooms, onion, Mozzarella, Cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheeses plus 2 eggs.

Bourney

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 28, 2006
stoke on trent
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Crushed garlic, pesto, mozzerella, Parmesan, chorizo, mushrooms, meatballs, left over home made pulled pork, chillies,strong onion, picolotto tomatoes, basic white pizza dough. I can't believe just how much better they are than bought ones ..,

null_zps555aeed4.jpg

B

BD Audio

They are so much better than take-away or shop bought. I almost made it though mine, stuffed.

B

BD Audio

I presume this gigantic Pizza was for all 3 of you?
One for me, one for the girls..... :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

In all honesty I do feel quite stuffed, it'll be at least an hour until I can tackle the Strudel we have.

Hmmm for some reason I have a pain in my left arm and I feel light headed.....

Injector

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
In a shed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Crushed garlic, pesto, mozzerella, Parmesan, chorizo, mushrooms, meatballs, left over home made pulled pork, chillies,strong onion, picolotto tomatoes, basic white pizza dough. I can't believe just how much better they are than bought ones ..,
null_zps555aeed4.jpg
It all depends where you go. Supermarket pizzas are invariably shite, as are a good 70% of takeaway joints. However, some Italian places do the best pizzas of all time and they frankly wank all over most homemade pizzas. The base on most (not all) homemade pizzas is where it all goes wrong. A crap base (stodgy, taseless, wedge-like or too much like bread) and the pizza will be crap no matter how nice the toppings.

- - - Updated - - -

null_zps555aeed4.jpg
This one gets my vote. :love:

mnky

Wammer
Wammer
May 3, 2013
oooh arrrrrr
AKA
Mnky
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Here you go boys ........ the Jamie dough recipe is fine ..... I don't make as much as the recipe says ...... I stretch my dough out on chopping board with marks on giving me max size for oven shelf thing ,,,,,,, I then put shelf thing on top of pizza dough and turn chopping board upside down thus transferring the pizza dough to shelf thing you know when things are right when dough is a bit like stretch armstrong .........

Then put your toppings on ..... I make my own tomato toping by frying finely chopped onions ..garlic ... a bit of chilli ... pepper ..salt ... in olive oil and adding chopped up tinned tomatoes ,,,, red wine and tomato paste .... reduce till you've drunk most of the chuffing wine ......... and it's time to stay away from anything with stylus ...

Spread topping on dough ...... add your main toppings now ... Its a good idea to buy a antipasti meat pack cheap and get a mozzarella ball remember less is better ..... don't add to much as will stop pizza cooking ..... too much moisture now is the enemy .....

Don't be a nob and worry about how round it is ........ shove it in oven at 250 or more if you can .... gaze though glass bit of oven till it's done ...

[/img]

20140802_192415_zps6579bd85.jpg'%20alt='20140802_192415_zps6579bd85.jpg'

huwge

Wammer
Wammer
May 11, 2007
Cymru
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Here you go boys ........ the Jamie dough recipe is fine ..... I don't make as much as the recipe says ...... I stretch my dough out on chopping board with marks on giving me max size for oven shelf thing ' date=',,,,,, I then put shelf thing on top of pizza dough and turn chopping board upside down thus transferring the pizza dough to shelf thing you know when things are right when dough is a bit like stretch armstrong ......... Then put your toppings on ..... I make my own tomato toping by frying finely chopped onions ..garlic ... a bit of chilli ... pepper ..salt ... in olive oil and adding chopped up tinned tomatoes ,,,, red wine and tomato paste .... reduce till you've drunk most of the chuffing wine ......... and it's time to stay away from anything with stylus ... Spread topping on dough ...... add your main toppings now ... Its a good idea to buy a antipasti meat pack cheap and get a mozzarella ball remember less is better ..... don't add to much as will stop pizza cooking ..... too much moisture now is the enemy ..... Don't be a nob and worry about how round it is ........ shove it in oven at 250 or more if you can .... gaze though glass bit of oven till it's done ... [/url'][/img] [/url][/img] [/url][/img]
That's pretty much it :)

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
20140803_130950.jpg

Just made 2. Jamie dough, tomato topping similar to that described above. No mozarella in so cheddar and slices of Lidl salami. Very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online