Michael
Wammer Plus
Oct 9, 2018
Point Roberts, WA, USA (Vancouver)
AKA
Michael
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think a NOKTable is a definite future purchase for me.
Good move. I'm in the process of purchasing a second hand AudioTech turntable stand. I already have one for my LP12. This one will be for the Klimax DSM. Then I'll seek out a third one for the Radikal. I'm thinking that having each component on it's own rigid, lightweight, and stable stand will be the ultimate.

John76

Wammer
Aug 14, 2020
USA
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Good move. I'm in the process of purchasing a second hand AudioTech turntable stand. I already have one for my LP12. This one will be for the Klimax DSM. Then I'll seek out a third one for the Radikal. I'm thinking that having each component on it's own rigid, lightweight, and stable stand will be the ultimate.
Good move that’s been my experience as well. The Lingo liked it’s own stand as well as my other components.

Last edited:
Reactions: akamatsu

akamatsu

Michael
Wammer Plus
Oct 9, 2018
Point Roberts, WA, USA (Vancouver)
AKA
Michael
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Good move that’s been my experience as well. The Lingo liked it’s own stand as well as my other components.
Thank you for this input. I am confident that it's a move in the right direction. I'm just not sure of how big a step it will be in that direction. @Ben Webster has also indicated that separate stands is a big improvement.

Sorry for the high jack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.