SONY PS-X600 BIOTRACER TT,

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I forgot you couldn't make it last year. He had a room that was all vintage Sony and that included photo portraits of himself on the walls. He attempted to set up quad sound.
Oh right👍 don't remind me bad karma mate 🫣

Last edited:

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I got to the show and took the Biotracer which behaved perfectly never missed a beat I'm very pleased with it and sounded superb all day😍

russ tt

New Wammer
Mar 19, 2024
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Had a bit of an issue with the Sony TT as the right channel sometimes dropped out and I want to take this to the show in Oct.

I took it to Wilkinsons in Nelson Lancs along with my Esoteric DV50 SACD to get it repaired & serviced the end of July. I contacted them today to be told the Sony has a clean bill of health now ready for the show just waiting for the Esoteric to be finished & I'll pick them up to put them thru their paces before its showtime👍

Big sigh of relief👌🏻
@MVJ I'm new to this forum and came across your post. I too have a PS-X600 that I recently brought out of the closet. Audio from the right channel coming out of the turntable is very weak. I tested the speaker wire and connections and all is fine, and the right speaker plays fine when I flip the L/R RCA cables. So, I'm guessing it's either the non-removable right channel cord coming out of the turntable or something with the stylus/cartridge. I see that you may have had a similar issue and wondering if the repair shop provided you with info on the problem and the fix. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.